Quietum Plus is a new dietary supplement to improve hearing health formulated by Patrick Bark. This Quietum Plus formula is a 100% risk-free natural remedy for tinnitus with a diverse combination of vitamins, plants, and medicinal herbs.
|Product Name||Quietum Plus|
|Ingredients||Epimedium Sagittatum, Black Cohosh, Dong Quai Root, Oat Grass|
|Dosage||Two Pills A Day|
|Pros||Get rid of irritating tinnitus, Reverse hearing loss and mitigate other hearing-related issues|
|Refund Policy||60 Days Money Back Guarantee|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Quietum Plus Introduction:
Tinnitus is experiencing ringing or other noises in one or both of your ears and is a symptom of hearing loss. This disorder can manifest as a side effect of some medication (mainly antibiotics), exposure to loud noise, or certain circumstances like traumas such as bomb explosions. The last type of tinnitus is associated with brain tissue destruction.
Sometimes, the exact cause of tinnitus is unknown; however, the disease is still irritating and can leave psychological issues. It is stressful, especially when risk factors are difficult to identify. Experts are still trying to explain the reason behind the buzzing sound in the ears while there is no sign of brain damage whatsoever. In theory, scientists believe in a connection between heightened sensitivity in the brain after a nerve injury, but in the end, they’re yet to find a cure for tinnitus.
There are some unprescribed medicine or home remedies for tinnitus; however, the Quietum Plus tinnitus supplement, with safe and natural ingredients, is a way more practical option. A Quietum Plus product that has been shown many promising results comes with plenty of good customer review feedback and no complaints.
The unique Quietum Plus formula works wonderfully to improve ears, support hearing health, and eliminate tinnitus. Let’s move on to the next section and learn about Quietum Plus. To introduce the actual supplement, How does it work, and what formulation has made it exceptional?
Quietum Plus What Is It?
Quietum Plus is a dietary supplement that alleviates hearing-related problems and supports your ear functions. Quietum Plus made in the US, its 100% safe formula contains all-natural ingredients, accurately measured to render maximum efficiency. With Quietum Plus, no artificial additives, harmful fillers, or synthetics can be of concern; thus, side effects are down to zero.
Each Quietum Plus bottle contains 60 capsules, and each pill comes with a dose of rich formula that potentially cures tinnitus by eliminating underlying factors. The Quietum Plus ingredients in this Quietum Plus supplement can strengthen and repair the ears and hearing components. On the official website, you can see a list of scientific references describing the effectiveness of ingredients in length. Also, with every element, there is evidence of brain and ear health support.
Patrick Bark, the creator of this Quietum Plus hearing supplement, is a researcher who identified the real cause of tinnitus.
How Does Quietum Plus Support Tinnitus?
Based on World Health Organisation (WHO) report, in 50% of cases, every individual can avoid hearing loss and impairment just by early detection, management, and prevention. Furthermore, many studies confirmed the fact that tinnitus is not an ear infection but a nerves-related dysfunction. Left untreated, constant ringing in the ear can lead to complete hearing loss.
What Quietum Plus dose is directly related to ear detoxing and health improvement in general. At first, some ingredients work as a team to eliminate the free radicals, toxic pollutants, and oxidative stress. These elements can be harmful to both ears and nerves. The advanced formula cleanses the body and gets rid of contamination.
After that, the next step is for cells to start regenerating, which other ingredients help with that. Reversing damages caused by toxic compounds and injuries usually takes a long time; however, with the help of this supplement, a quick recovery occurs.
Quietum Plus provides speedy healing and starts to repair nerve degenerations, then goes ahead and mitigates different parts of your ear, one by one. This Quietum Plus remedy is also responsible for the anti-inflammatory response that suppresses inflammation and swelling in the brain, ear, and other organs.
Quietum Plus not only aims to resolve ear damage and brain alterations but also offers nutritious food that guarantees healthy and functional hearing in the future.
This Quietum Plus supplement support nerves and brain function, and a better ear/brain connection is expected, which means a faster sending/receiving of messages from one to another. Also, with regular use of this product, you will eventually put an end to annoying symptoms of tinnitus, and your hearing will improve tremendously.
Quietum Plus Ingredients & How They Function
Scientifically-back ingredients of Quietum Plus are introduced through their website. The manufacturers provided a list of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal medicine (proprietary blend) as supplement facts.
It is suggested to consume two Quietum Plus capsules daily, with water, light exercise, and a sensible diet for the best results. Clients should take the meds for no less than eight weeks and don’t go overboard; taking more than four capsules each day is not recommended.
According to producers, the source of Quietum Plus ingredients is local farms that don’t apply chemicals such as pesticides and insecticides to their crops. They offer naturally grown plants with ample nutrients and utmost quality.
Let’s continue reading to have a better understanding of “Quietum Plus” unique ingredients and how each component functions individually:
- Epimedium (Barrenwort): Epimedium Sagittatum (aka horny goat weed) is a herb used in traditional Chinese medicine for fatigue, arthritic pain, nerve pain, blood flow, and sexual dysfunction. It also helps lower cortisol levels, which in turn helps boost energy and lower stress. Based on some studies, the Epimedium extract can effectively promote peripheral nerve regeneration, basically increasing the function of damaged nerves.
- Black Cohosh (Root): Black Cohosh (aka fairy candle) is a flowering plant native to North America. Some researchers believe that black cohosh might affect brain-related actions, such as modulation of serotonergic pathways or acting as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, or selective estrogen receptor modulator. They consider it a nervous system relaxing compound that improves brain/ear connection. Plus, black cohosh can nourish auditory neurons and stimulates hair follicle development.
- Dong Quai (Root): Aka Angelica Sinensis is a native Chinese plant commonly known as female ginseng. Belonging to the family Apiaceae, traditional Chinese healers have been using this herb to enrich the blood, promote blood circulation and modulate the immune system for decades. Plus, this root can help remedy hypertension and enhance hearing loss patients’ cognitive performance.
- Blessed thistle (Herb): Aaka Cnicus is a thistle-like plant in Asteraceae, native to the Mediterranean region, from Portugal north to southern France and east to Iran. They are believed to have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. This medicinal herb may also work as anti-noise pollution and oxidative stress-induced damage.
- Damiana (leaf): Aka Turnera diffusa is a shrub native to southern Texas in the United States, Central America, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean. Belonging to the family Passifloraceae, damiana’s use as an herbal remedy predates written history.
- Hops Extract: Also called the Humulus Lupulus, “Hops” are actually the dried, blooming portion of the hop plants native to Europe, North America, and Western Asia. It is a natural pain reliever that quenches headaches, tinnitus, and other body aches. This herb is considered to have several anti-pain qualities.
- Motherwort: Aka Lion’s tail is a mint family herbaceous plant with plenty of therapeutic benefits. As a known medical herb, this plant has been used to improve metabolism and regulate both blood sugar and blood pressure levels for centuries. This ingredient can reduce anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Oat Grass: Sometimes referred to as the common oat, this is another healing herb that has long been utilized for its therapeutic benefits. This substance alkalizes the body and is rich in antioxidants. Oat Grass also has anti-inflammatory properties, especially in the brain, nerves, and ear area, preventing ear infections.
- Chasteberry: Also called chaste tree or the vitex agnus-castus, is a Mediterranean and Asian plant. This natural ingredient is reputed to have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties and mitigate headaches. Chasteberry works as incredible pain relief, which can be a vital ingredient in the Quietum Plus supplement.
- False Unicorn: Chamaelirium Luteum, also known as the blazing star or fairy wand, is a native lily of some states in the US. It is a herbal medicine used to treat hormone and nervous system-related disorders in the past, and t has been used to treat ear infections and induce an anti-inflammatory response.
- Mexican Yam (Root): Dioscorea Mexicana, commonly known as a Mexican yam, has historically been used as a tinnitus treatment that can boost auditory neurons’ function. This rich dome-shaped yam is full of manganese, potassium, and fiber and works wonders against ear infections, which can also reverse hearing loss.
- Fenugreek: This plant is an often-used Indian spice that can increase blood circulation and regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Another benefit of this vegetable is preventing brain tissue inflammation.
- Pacific Kelp: Kelps, as algal seaweeds have a high concentration of antioxidants; thus, they can be of use for the first step of Quietum Plus treatment. This means they act to cleanse the body and detoxify, decrease inflammation, and enhance RBC count (the number of red blood cells).
- Licorice (Root): It is the common name for Glycyrrhiza glabra, a herbaceous legume native to Western Asia and Southern Europe that is often used to relieve tinnitus.
- L-Tyrosine: This is a known amino acid that can reduce tension and elevate cognitive functions, mostly hearing; therefore is an excellent addition to this dietary supplement. It supports both your hearing and memory.
- Sage (Leaf): Aka Salvia officinalis is a perennial, evergreen subshrub with blue to purplish flowers. This plant belonging to the mint family is indigenous to the Mediterranean region; however, you can find it around the world. Sage has shown results in repairing hearing loss.
- Red Clover: With the scientific name Trifolium Pratense, it is a herbaceous species of flowering plant that can effectively improve the structure and function of your ears. Its ingredients create a shield layer and protect the auditory system against loud noises and toxins.
- Red Raspberry: This red fruit is native to Europe and northern Asia and is rich in antioxidants, thus another incredible edible against free radicals, toxins, and oxidative stress in the body. Red raspberry is healthy nourishment that has long been used to ease ringing ears.
- Isoflavones: Soybeans contain polyphenols known as isoflavones. This ingredient is clinically proven to enhance cognitive abilities and brain cells, rectifying hearing loss.
Quietum Plus also contains these Vitamins and other ingredients as follows:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B5 (D- calcium pantothenate)
- Zinc (Zinc oxide) and L-Arginine, plus BioPerine®.
- Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide are the additional components in this product.
Quietum Plus Benefits
Here is a list of benefits you can expect from the dietary supplement Quietum Plus:
- Quietum Plus can positively get rid of irritating tinnitus, significantly improving hearing ability.
- Quietum Plus remedy can Reverse hearing loss and mitigate other hearing-related issues.
- It enhances the body’s anti-inflammatory response, preventing inflammation and swelling, particularly in ears and brain tissue.
- Quietum Plus Ensures regulated blood circulation and nutrient distribution, which includes the area of the brain, nerves, and the ears.
- Working as an excellent painkiller alleviates body aches, especially in the ears.
- It also acts as an anti-stress, which quenches anxiety and depression as well.
- Rich in antioxidants, this advanced formula cleanses the body and detoxifies the ears against ear infections.
When Should You Expect Results?
Quietum Plus is filled with 100% natural ingredients and medicinal herbs, but this highly efficient blend doesn’t result in miraculous treatment overnight. With the recommended dose of 2 capsules daily with a meal, you should gradually feel the relief of the tinnitus problem after a few weeks. After noticing some improvements in your ear health, with regular consumption of this product, optimal results are guaranteed after three to six months.
It is formulated to be used by men and women over 18 old and above. According to the suppliers, Quietum Plus is an effective remedy for hearing loss and tinnitus, regardless of how advanced your problem has become.
Prices, Discounts, and Guarantee
Quietum Plus is available on its official website. Therefore, to purchase this item, you should visit the online shop instead of stores. Every bottle is priced at $99; however, with amazing discounts, you can buy one bottle of 60 capsules for only $69.
You can receive even more discounts from the manufacturer if you purchase multiple bottles. Remember, there is a supply shortage, so if you are considering a purchase, don’t hesitate any longer. Once they run out of bottles, the “BUY NOW” buttons will not be active until producing another batch (it takes almost 2-3 months at least).
Here is the list of different packages of this dietary supplement available for sale on the website:
- Basic Package: 1 bottle at $99 $69 + Free US Shipping
- Most Popular Package: 3 bottles, Total price: $297 $177 ($59 each) + Free US Shipping
- Best Value Package: 6 bottles, Total price: $594 $294 ($49 each) + Free US Shipping
“100% Healthy Or Money Back” Guarantee:
A 60 Days 100% Guarantee offers a complete refund of your money if you’re unsatisfied with the product. Every customer can send an email in the members’ area requesting a prompt refund, no questions asked.
Conclusion Of Quietum Plus Tinnitus Supplement
Overall Quietum Plus reviews conclusion, is a successful dietary supplement with an advanced formula made of natural ingredients, famous medicinal herbs, and a chuck full of several vitamins. This rich mixture can effectively cure hearing loss and help with severe symptoms of tinnitus.
Safe and high-quality Quietum Plus doesn’t cause any side effects and positively nurtures your body overall. Plenty of good feedback and Quietum Plus customer reviews are recommending this product.
If you’re tired of hearing unwanted noises and want to get rid of that bothersome buzzing in your ears, Quietum Plus is the solution. A Quietum Plus supplement that not only shows excellent ear health and functions results but also aids the brain, nerves, and the whole body in general. Visit the Official Website of Quietum Plus
Product Support: [email protected]