Port Washington Restaurant Week, the popular dining event, returns from Oct. 16-23
For another year, local restaurants will offer a three-course, prix fixe meal. This year some will also offer a two-course lunch menu.
The Port Washington Business Improvement District sponsors the event. Port Washington Restaurant Week, according to Executive Director Holly Byrne, is an excellent opportunity to highlight the variety and high quality of Port’s local eateries.
“We are very pleased to offer a lunch option this year,” she said, “providing another chance to sample from the wide range of menu choices.”
The two-course lunch set menu costs $21, with three selections for each course. The three-course dinner option is $37. Restaurants may also offer additional items.
This year 16 restaurants are taking part. A preview of the menus will be available on the Port Washington Business Improvement District website at www.portwashingtonbid.org/restaurant-week.
Participating restaurants include:
- Ayhan’s Lobster & Fish House, 286 Main Street, 516-883-1515
- Ayhan’s Shish-Kebab Restaurant, 283 Main Street, 516-883-9309
- Bosphorus Café Grill, 183 Shore Road, 516-321-9999
- Diwan Indian Restaurant, 37 Shore Road, 516-439-4200
- Finn MacCool’s, 205 Main Street, 516-944-3439
- Gino’s Pizzeria & Restaurant, 48 Main Street, 516-944-0276
- Ivory Kitchen, 87 Main Street, 631-604-7800
- Louie’s Grille & Liquors, 395 Main Street, 516-883-4242
- Margarita’s Café, 95 Manorhaven Blvd., 516-570-2949
- MB Ramen, 57 Main Street, 516-690-8166
- Mojito Café, 109D Main Street, 516-439-4666
- Sullivan’s Quay, 541 Port Washington Blvd., 516-883-3122
- The Wild Goose, 75 Main Street, 516-441-5505
- Toscanini Ristorante Italiano, 179 Main Street, 516-944-0755
- Waterzooi – Port Washington, 1029 Port Washington Blvd., 516-472-7484
- Yummy Gyro, 82 Main Street, 516-708-9020
The prix fixe menus do not include gratuity, tax or beverages. On Oct. 22, the prix fixe is only available until 6 p.m. All menus are only available for dine-in. It is advised to make reservations.
For more information about each restaurant’s hours of operation, contact them or use the Try Port First app.