Have you ever suffered from chronic pain? So much so that it took a toll on your life and affected your mobility? If not, then you are one lucky fellow. According to a survey,50 million people in the United States suffer from chronic pain, and 19.6 million have high impact chronic pain. The ratio is higher in women as compared to men.
To be honest, chronic pain has affected each of us somehow. We all have suffered from muscle cramps to shooting headaches at some time. Even the companies offering pain reliving services make the most out of your suffering. Acupuncture, physical therapy and over the counter medicines are a few expensive options with no guaranteed results.
What if I tell you there is a way to get rid of our pain without going to expensive places and opting for non-effective pain management techniques? Arctic blast is an all-natural, pure and safe supplement that can aid in your chronic pain and help you lead a happy and healthy life.
Read further as we discuss the Arctic blast, its pros and cons and its components.
What is Arctic Blast?
Our medicine cabinet is often flooded with pain killer tablets for migraine, period cramps, sports injuries and joint pains. Whenever we feel the need, we usually rush to the cabinet and get painkillers. Honestly, it is just a short term way to cope with it. Pain killer medicines are not a permanent solution, and you might also get addicted to them after a while.
Even a few of them have severe side effects; they damage the small filtering blood vessels in the kidney, causing a chronic kidney impairment. We have often heard several brands proclaiming risk-free and natural products for pain management. But are they reliable? Probably not.
Arctic Blast is a supplement created by Nutriomo Labs Pte Ltd. and Kevin Richardson, a pain specialist. The Arctic blast pain reliever liquid is based on his pain management expertise and natural ingredients to produce remarkable results. It is backed by research, and it is not addictive like other over the counter medicines.
Arctic blast helps people suffering from shooting pains. Primarily it is used for treating arthritis. Unlike most pain killers, which take about an hour to work, it only takes 52 seconds to relieve the pain. It is like switching off the pain button and getting quick relief.
How Arctic Blast Pain Relief Drops Works?
Arctic Blast consists pain reliving ingredients like peppermint and camphor oil. These components seep through the skin, provide instant relief, and accelerate wound healing. Each bottle has accurately measured ingredients making it a balanced supplement. Arctic Blast has DMSO that interacts with nerves and suppresses the pain from the origin, providing quick comfort.
Primarily the main reason for pain is clotting or poor blood circulation. This dynamic supplement improves the blood flow and makes the anti-inflammatories and pain reliving ingredients travel to affected areas faster.
The Arctic blast also helps reduce inflammation, and it is an ideal treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and sprain. The camphor oil has relaxant properties that act as a muscle relaxant making it a perfect product for menstrual cramps and tight tissue and muscles.
If you suffer from suicidal thoughts and sleepless nights due to stress, Arctic Blast is the solution to all your problems. St. John’s Wort Oil helps treat depression, stress and anxiety. The supplement instantly lifts your mood and helps cure chronic insomnia.
The peppermint oil in the supplement has a soothing effect on the skin and anti-inflammatory properties. Arctic Blast provides all these fantastic benefits and much more without being addictive. Its natural and safe ingredients help heal you quickly without any side effects.
Ingredients of Arctic Blast
Before you decide to get this Arctic blast pain relief drops for yourself, let’s look closely at the combination of ingredients in detail.
Peppermint oil is extracted from the plant peppermint. It is mainly used to add a flavour to drinks and beverages. Apart from acting as a flavouring agent, peppermint oil is known for its remarkable healing properties.
Ancient people in Greece, Egypt and Rome used it for treating digestive issues. Its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties make it a key ingredient in Arctic Blast. The active elements of peppermint oil are limonene, menthol and carvacrol, which helps cure headache and GI issue.
Emu oil is made from the fat of an Emu bird. It is a flightless bird that is native to Australia. The oil has carrier capabilities and sweeps through the skin quite quickly. It can penetrate your skin and carries other ingredients as well.
The Emu Oil is full of antioxidants like carotenoids, flavones, tocopherol, and phospholipids and possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
It is rich in Omega 3,6, and 9 fatty acids. Its role in Arctic Blast is to treat joint muscle pain, inflammation and muscle soreness.
Camphor oil is extracted from the branches, roots, stumps and chipped wood of camphor trees. Camphor oil is a common ingredient in pain-relieving and analgesic medications. According to a study, it is an ideal medication for wound healing and pain relief.
The oil has a strong odour and causes a tinging when directly applied to the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil help cure arthritis and muscle spasms.
Camphor oil helps Arctic blast interact with the sensory nerves receptors relieving pain and providing instant relief.
St John Wort Oil
St John Wort oil is extracted from the flowers of a Hypericum Perfuctum, a plant native to Europe with yellow star-shaped flowers. It is a well-known medicine used for relaxing muscles and healing wounds and bruises. The Arctic blast has an adequate amount of St John wort oil, making it a mind tranquillizer, muscle relaxant and nerve tonic. St John Wort Oil contains a chemical that sends messengers to the brain that regulates mood. It is commonly used for treating depression and chronic anxiety.
DMSO is a chemical solvent used to treat chronic pains and inflammation in muscles. It is also used for bladder infections and limb pain. DMSO helps the medicine get inside the body quickly, affecting the proteins, carbs, fats and water in our body.
Arctic Blast has the appropriate amount of DMSO, making it a safe supplement to use on regular bases. DMSO is an FDA approved product that can be taken orally, applied on the skin or intravenously. You can also use it with other ingredients or as a stand-alone supplement. It helps heal the wound quickly and relieves pain, which is why it is so famous among athletes and sports lovers.
Pros and Cons of Arctic Blast
Arctic Blast is a powerful supplement with promising results. But like everything, it also has some pros and cons. Let’s look at them to help you make your mind a better way.
Benefits of the supplement
- The ingredients in Arctic Blast all are natural and safe to use.
- There is no need to wait for hours for results. Arctic Blast can provide quick comfort and relief.
- Nobody likes sore and stiff muscles. This powerful supplement helps strengthen your muscles and makes them more flexible.
- The camphor oil in Arctic Blast helps quickly heal wounds and injuries.
- If you do not like taking medicines, this supplement is ideal. These liquid drops are easy to apply.
- Unlike other pain management pills and medicines, Arctic Blast is not addictive.
- You can trust this product’s efficacy because it is designed and created by a pain specialist. Kevin Richardson has been in this field for quite some time, and he knows a lot about pain management and relief.
- Along with pain relief, it also helps in stress management and treating sleep-related issues.
- Arctic Blast is made in FDA approved facility by following strict GMP standards.
- It is not a fake or scam product. The website offers a money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the results, you can claim a refund.
Disadvantages of the supplement
Although the company proclaims it to be a harmless product, still there are a few things you should know.
- Arctic Blast has camphor and peppermint oil which gives it a pungent smell. It might be uncomfortable if you are sensitive to strong odours.
- Some people complained it was a high priced product during the initial days. But with time and its remarkable results has proven it to be worth all your money product.
- This supplement is not suitable for vegans.
- Arctic Blast is only available on the official website.
Pricing of the product
If we look at its remarkable results, Arctic Blast is fairly priced. The manufacturer provides free shipping all around the USA. There are three packages to choose from, but their multiple bottle package is the most reasonable one.
- Arctic Blast supplement x 6 bottles for $199.95
- Arctic Blast supplement x 3 bottles for$139.95
- Arctic Blast supplement x 1 bottle for $ 59.95
Guidelines for Customers
Here are a few guidelines for customers to make the most of this product.
- Once you are done applying the supplement, wash your hands with soap to ensure you don’t touch your eyes.
- If your eyes come in contact with the supplement, thoroughly clean them with cold water.
- If you feel uneasiness, consult a doctor.
- Please do not use the supplement on cuts or wounds as it can cause a severe reaction.
- Closely look at the ingredients and check if you are allergic to them.
- It is better to consult your physician before starting Arctic Blast.
- The manufacturer of Arctic Blast doesn’t recommend it for pregnant, nursing women.
- It is also not suitable for people with skin problems.
- Arctic Blast provides varied results depending on your age, bone strength and overall health.
Arctic Blast Customer Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What about the return exchange policy?
Nutriomo Labs Pte Ltd is so confident about their product that they offer a one-year money-back guarantee. If you do not feel any progress or improvement in your pain during the duration, you can claim a refund. The manufacturer will return your money with no question asked.
Is Arctic Blast effective?
The dynamic components of Arctic Blast supplement like peppermint oil, camphor oil and emu oil provides instant relief. If you apply a few drops of the supplement daily to the affected area, you will start seeing results as soon as seven days.
After the application of two weeks, you will notice a drastic improvement in your mobility and pain. If you continue this supplement for four weeks, it will cure inflammation making your joints and muscle more flexible and mobile.
Is the supplement scientifically proven?
Several products in the market proclaim good results based on no research. Arctic Blast is a safe product with good reviews. You will notice every component has its purpose in providing your comfort and instant relief.
What is the dosage recommendation?
- Arctic Blast comes in a 30 ml bottle. It is a topical supplement applied to the area of pain.
- As per the website, you should use 3-4 drops of the supplement to the affected area.
- Massage the drop gently to ensure it gets absorbs quickly.
Where can I buy the product?
The original product is only available on the official website. Please do not fall for any scam or fake products by getting them somewhere else. The website sells the original creations and provides a 1-year money-back guarantee for your assistance.
Who is Behind Arctic Blast?
Arctic Blast is manufactured by Nutriomo Labs Pte Ltd. and Kevin Richardson, a pain specialist. This product is designed after years of experience and research in pain management.
Final Verdict of Arctic Blast Reviews
Overall Arctic Blast reviews conclusion, Arctic Blast is a powerful supplement that helps people with chronic joint pain live a more healthy and happy life. Without generating any side effects, this supplement cures inflammation and arthritis. You do not need to eat a load of painkillers for relief; a few drops of this magical potion can provide instant comfort.
It also helps strengthen your muscles and enhance their flexibility in the long run. Several customers swear by its remarkable results and efficacy. However, it does have a strong odour and shows varied results in each individual depending on their age, gender and health condition. Visit the Official Website of Arctic Blast Pain Relief
Order Support: [email protected]